1. You can go to the submission site.
2. Prepare the manuscript using the paper templates.
The paper should be of A4 size, typed in two columns with single spacing in English.
Note that only PDF (Portable Document Format) files are acceptable.
3. Before the submission, make sure the author’s information is ready.
- The order of the authors should be kept in the list.
- Choose one “Corresponding Author” among the authors, and decide one “Presenting Author” who is going to give the talk at the lecture (oral) session, or to interact with the audience at the poster session.
- Telephone and FAX numbers are asked only for the corresponding author.
4. Subject Area: Choose one of keywords that best describes the paper.
|Control Theory and Applications
Robotics and Mechatronics
Machining Learning and Big Data
Information and Network Theories
Autonomous Vehicle Systems
|Process Control Systems
Machine Vision and Perception
Bio & Ecological Systems
Control Devices and Instruments
Artificial Intelligent Systems
Cyber Physical Systems
|Guidance, Navigation, and Control
Sensors and Actuators
Human Augmented Robots
Industrial Applications of Control
Smart Manufacturing System
Civil and Urban Control Systems
5. Presentation Type: Choose one of “Oral” or “Poster” for the presentation at the conference.
This is just for asking the authors’ preference, and the Program Committee may assign the paper in different presentation type based on the theme of the sessions.
● Paper Type:
- IEEE Explore
– Regular Paper (Oral) (4 or more pages)
Full papers (4 or more pages long) must be submitted for review. In exceeding 6 pages, a maximum of two additional pages is permitted at an extra charge (USD 100 per page). Authors can choose whether the paper will be indexed in IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, and EI compendex or not. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
* Presentation type of Regular Paper (Oral or Interactive Poster) will be decided by the Organizing Committee, and will be notified to the authors later. Please note that the decision will be based on the theme of the sessions and therefore may become different from the authors’ preference.
– Interactive Poster Paper (2 or more pages)
Interactive Poster Papers (2 or more pages long) must be submitted for review. In exceeding 6 pages, a maximum of two additional pages is permitted at an extra charge (USD 100 per page). Interactive Poster Paper is aimed to present the result of your research in more Interactive way with audiences. The paper accepted for presentation will be indexed in IEEE Xplore.
- Proceeding only
– Work in Progress (Poster) (1 or 2 pages)
Authors can submit poster papers on Work in Progress on preliminary work. Work in Progress paper (1 to 2 pages long) will be presented via poster session.
Work in Progress papers are to present the last minute result of your research so that attendance can share and discuss the ideas and results via Interactive Poster session.
The paper accepted for presentation will NOT be indexed though it is included in the Proceedings.
– Industry Papers (Poster) (1 or 2 pages)
Authors can submit poster papers on Industry. Industry Paper (1 to 2 pages long) will be presented via poster session. The paper accepted for presentation will NOT be indexed though it is included in the Proceedings.
- Organized (Invited) Session
Organized (Invited) Session will be organized to present work that surrounds unified themes and the organizer can set up the presentation time. Authors who accept invitations from organizers may submit their work as “Organized (Invited) Session Paper”. Authors can choose Whether the paper will be indexed in IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, and EI compendex or not, but 1 to 2 pages of papers will NOT be indexed.