OS/MS Proposal Submission
The goal of Organized Sessions (OS) and Mini-Symposia (MS) is to provide a chance of focused discussions on new and emerging topics or innovative applications of new approaches in the scope of ICCAS 2021.
Prospective organizers of OS and MS are invited to email this proposal form to the ICCAS (email@example.com) or directly upload it to the online submission system before the deadline
May 31, 2021 July 5, 2021. More details on OS and MS are as follows:
- Each OS session is a 90-minute-long oral session, typically consisting of 5 to 6 papers on a common technical theme.
- Organizer can combine two or more OS sessions to make one MS for more in-depth focused discussion.
- For MS, the organizers can have a latitude of the formatting. For example, for a 90-minute session, three presentations of 30 min long, or one 30-min presentation + four 15-min presentations are acceptable.
- The session proposal will be briefly reviewed and a Session Code will be issued to the organizer. Then, the organizer should share the Session Code to all participating authors so that they use the code for the submission of their paper.
- The session organizer can be multiple. In this case, please choose a corresponding organizer who communicates with the Program Chair of ICCAS.
- The organizers may be requested to review the papers and be a session chair.
- To ensure the continuity of the program, please note that, at the discretion of the Program Committee, individual papers may be removed from a proposed session and replaced by appropriate contributed papers. The removed paper may be placed into the regular program.