How to use ICCAS 2021 Online Platform?
This conference runs from Oct. 12 to Oct. 15 in KST (Korea Standard Time).
All the sessions are online available and we use two platforms (Zoom and Spatial.Chat). While both platforms work in the browser, it is highly recommended to install Zoom client to your local computer. If you didn’t have it yet, please download and install it from https://zoom.us/download. Spatial.Chat doesn’t need local installation.
You can use ICCAS 2021 Online Platform as follows:
1) Access to Online Platform at the top of ICCAS 2021 website (http://2021.iccas.org/)
- ICCAS 2021 Online Platform will be available from Oct. 11 (Mon), 2021.
2) Login for Advanced Registrants
- Member: Select Registrant of ICCAS2021
- Email: Enter your email address of 2021.iccas.org
- Password: Enter your password of 2021.iccas.org
3) Login for On-site Registrants
- Member: Select Invited
- ID and Password will be noticed at the registration desk.
Thank you and please have a good time in Jeju and online.
ICCAS 2021 Organizing Committee